Saturday, June 29

summer footwear [haul]!



[t-b,l-r]: 
nike blazers {after searching for months! yay!}
h&m strappy sandals
chanel espadrilles


Honestly, the fact that I've been living in Boston for the past 8 months has made dressing up very difficult for me... I couldn't bring my whole wardrobe down here, so I've been trying hard not to 'impromptu' buy things just because I need them or because they're trendy right now. I want to be able to have these classic pieces several seasons from now and still love them like the first time I bought them! With this in mind, as I was purchasing footwear all season I kept reciting 'neutral Jackie neutral', 'neutral Jackie neutral'. I think it worked! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love this selection!! Especially the chanel espadrilles :D Keep the posts coming!:)

    Xx
    www.nerdlybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...