Friday, June 28

stepping out of the dark..




Hey there,

Remember me? Jackie? Girl showcasing what she called style on this blog for the most part of 2012. You came along for the ride, and were such a forgiving passenger! You encouraged me on the "meh" days and rooted for me on the "girl you nailed it" days! That was all a learning experience and I'm so glad you stuck with me for so long.

I abandoned the blog when I moved to Boston for an internship. I was in a place where I was just not comfortable with sharing any part of my life with the world. Even if it was just the clothes I was wearing. Things are looking brighter now though, so I think I'm ready to come back.

The blog will be taking a completely different direction from the one it had before. Not as many outfit posts, but it'll still be a style blog [in some ways]. It's new beginnings all around me! I also really need your help in finding my lost sense of style [if I ever had one].

It really is a gradual process..

Ready? 

Let's try this again! 

1 comment:

  1. We are ready for you girl!!!

    Xx
    www.nerdlybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...