Sunday, September 23

I found NIRVANA!!










blazer - F21
chain necklace - Express
nirvana tshirt - Target (mens)
belt - American Apparel
shorts - American Apparel
socks - Asos
shoes - Converse
lipstick - Rebel:MAC

Boy, have I missed blogging? I'm really glad I was able to take these pictures while the weather was still nice today. I got a chance to live by a lesson I have learned recently - to trust my first instincts and believe in my first ideas. I have a terrible penchant for 'watering down' my outfit ideas. It starts from taking out a few accessories, pieces of jewelry, colors and soon enough I'd be looking like the plainest jane. Inspired by Anna Dello Russo's MoreisMore campaign, while I pondered whether or not this would be an 'ideal' getup for class - I decided to shut my brain up and leave the house before I took anything off. I didn't care whether anyone thought I was a character from the Grease movie, I was happy and I was taking my fashion shower (lol)! 

"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."  ~Albert Einstein


p.s. I'd like to sincerely apologize to my readers for the long break I took from blogging. I really just needed to take a step back to find myself and my personal style again. We all go through rough times in our lives - we face discouragement, criticism and negativity but we just have to pull ourselves through it all. We have to learn to do the things we love just because! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    / Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I not leave a comment b4 now? Seeing u a refreshingly out of character,I must have been waiting to see if its a new phase!U only live once!Happy Fashion Experiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...