Monday, June 11

star-spangled fortune..










sunglasses - RayBan
blouse - Kasper
leggings - Zara 
arm party - L-R: F21, soho, F21.
watch - Michael Kors
bag - Urban Expressions ft. F21 scarf
shoes - Betsey Johnson

Got the chance to do an outfit post today, and I had so much fun with it. I forgot how exciting this actually gets. No matter how awkward it looks [to an onlooker] posing, smiling, running to and from a tripod alone in the middle of the afternoon - its a renewed form of happiness/therapy for me.

 This outfit is great for work, a lunch date, a night on the town, anything. Its that versatile, because of the colors. I had to remind myself it was summer by wearing "Girl About Town (MAC)", a neon pink on my lips! Oh, and to explain the name - those black polka-seeming dots are actually stars! :)
 Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. love the shoes;the sprinkling of gold just does it for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...