Monday, May 14

How to Style: Floral Pants!!

Floral Jeans


Organic by John Patrick shirts blouse, Pink silk shirt, Current/Elliott floral pants, Modern vintage boots, Rucksack bag, Stella Dot clover jewelry, Dannijo 14k jewelry, Straw hat, Round sunglasses


I was feeling inspired today and decided to write a blog post! Since I love the trend so much - I figured I'd show you how I would style floral pants myself. I hope this shows you just how versatile they are. They can take you from a lovely day at school, to the park, to lunch, to the mall and just about anywhere else! What's your take on this spring/summer trend!?
 
** I'd also like to take this time to apologize for my long unexcused absence from the blog. I've been really busy with school these past weeks and final exams are just around the corner! You will see a lot more of me thereafter. Wish me luck! ** 

25 comments:

  1. Cette collection est très à la mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your view too, I also love the fashion trend. And also a big fan of Isabel Marant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the trend just like you. Like your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fashion isabel marant sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of isabel marant sneakers would match the celine bags very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big love to the fashion isabel marnat brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aimeras ton psot et les photos, ils sont tous très bons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime la mode isabel marant et Louis Vuitton.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big fan of isabel marant. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so appreciate of the wonderful pics and the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your post very much, like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. l'amour de votre poste et les photos de mode.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice picture and the post is very good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very kind of you to share this nice post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pictures in your post. They are gorgeous
    !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ich mag die Ihren Artikel und die Bilder in in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. mag deine Post sehr viel, sind sie alle sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  19. like your post very much, they are really very good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You post is great with so many gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...