Thursday, April 12

working class girl..







parka - H&M
chambray shirt - H&M
boyfriend jeans - H&M
shoes - Converse
bag - Mulberry 'Alexa'

Well, I admit this isn't your typical depiction of "working class girls" but believe me, this is what they really look like. lol. I really miss blogging, but this quarter is just taking up every minute of my time! I stole a few back just to show you what I look like on my most hectic days. After not putting on makeup in the morning (*gasp!*), three 2-hour classes and on my way to the lab to write code for 7 more hours... Yeah, stressed! Sigh, life as an Engineering major. 

I love how comfortable, practical and easy this look is, though. Oh, and no matter how much controversy there is about denim on denim - I will always wear it! 

Hope you're having a stress-free week, wherever you are! 

4 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY NOTHING WRONG WITH DENIM ON DENIM SWEET GIRL you just have to play with washes and colors of denim. like blue denim on taupe colored denim looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cool look! don't listen to people who tell you that denim on denim does not look good. it DOES!! :) x

    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.com/2012/04/reduce-it-to-max.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...