Tuesday, April 17

monochrome..




top - New Look
jeans - Bershka
bag - Urban Expressions
watch - Michael Kors
shoes - Steve Madden

[eek, I know: better backgrounds and photoshop skills to be acquired soon.. bear with me. :-) ]

So I completely missed the chance yesterday to wear something befitting of the 80 degree record-breaking (for April) weather in Rochester. Oh well, life goes on.. I woke up this morning, with my mind made up to wear black and white. I don't know what inspired me, but I'm sure glad it did. I threw on the red bag and red lipstick [M.A.C Ruby Woo] for the cliché effect; haha, sue me, I was in a really good mood. I think my good mood carried throughout the day because of this outfit, actually! I wonder if somewhere in the world someone said "wear black, white and red for good luck today!" I aced my exam, loads of my deadlines got postponed and I had the time to catch up on all the blogs I hadn't read in weeks, and cook! I feel like I'm content, at peace even!

6 comments:

  1. love the hair, is it all yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wish!
    But its all my work! haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good girl. And nice blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice outfit and blog! I follow you via bloglovin and gfc:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look, you look adorable!
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you are cute! Glad you had a happy day :)
    Lovely blouse aswell!


    theperfectdisease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...