Monday, March 26

Get Ready With Me!


what I used
foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC 45)
Sigma Stippling Brush (F 50)
eyeliner - MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
ICING Angled Brush
powder - MAC Prep + Prime
ICING Kabuki Brush
mascara - Rimmel Glam Eyes Day 2 Night
eyeshadow (for contouring) - Sleek 'Storm'
random brush from f21 thats excellent for contouring
blush - MAC 'Ambering Rose'
random brush from elf
lipstick - MAC 'Hug Me'

Hello everyone! I hope you haven't missed me TOO much.. I didn't have the heart to blog last week because between falling sick and being swamped with school, I would have been delivering posts far below par! lol.. 

I made this slideshow this morning, on my way out so I could show you guys how I did my makeup on most days. Its quick, easy and looks great with everything! I find that most girls 'throw on' mascara and lipgloss when they're headed to school so they don't look overdone or because they simply don't have enough time to do anything more. Here's showing you that using a full array of makeup, in less than a few minutes, you can still look 'day-time appropriate' AND picture-perfect at the same time! 

Don't forget to tell me what you think and if you will recreate this look. 
p.s. would you want to see more videos like this from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...