Wednesday, March 7

Denim x Leather..










sunglasses - rayban
necklace - f21
chambray (denim) shirt - H&M
leather skirt - H&M
watch - Michael Kors
bracelets - soho (here)
purse - New Look
wedges - Steve Madden 'westii'

     I know I'm not the only one who's done their homework and found Denim + Leather to be a really big trend this season. This as well as pastels, neutrals, brights + patterns. I'm going to be experimenting a lot with these trends on the blog, so I want to thank my readers for practically being my review panel! I really appreciate it, guys!

    Its incredibly sunny today, windy too (can you tell from the second-to-the-last picture?)!  My school is actually on Spring Break right now so I basically lounge around reading, watching tv and looking at blogs! If you want me to check out yours, be sure to leave the link in the comments - I love to read all of them! 

Have a lovely week! x

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this outfit!! Beautiful combination! You have a nice blog, I'll follow you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, stunning but....isnt it still winter or is it just canada that still has winter x_x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is gorgeous especially feeling the raybans! so classic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit!loving the wedges and the bag.
    http://roseanneatthecarrefour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darling, I love this look.
    The skirt, the shoes and your hair are to die for
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! It's funny, I saw that skirt on my friend yesterday!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Ingrid

    http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HeyJFE, am feeling you! Very retro...and then the PERUVIAN magic.Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look!
    Denim with leather such a great look!
    I really like the necklace too!
    Following you :)

    xx
    inthe-blue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jackie-- just saw the comment you put on my blog-- thank you..

    I wish we had almost half the stuff USA have... I know we would love to have Sephora here!!! Victorias secret finally coming to london-- woooo... maybe do a swap haul one day xxx thanks for taking time to check my blog lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love denim and leather together. Girl you look amazing in that skirt! You have such a great little figure! Thank you for your sweet comment. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab Outfit! Love the skirt!

    Megan-Rose x
    alittlebitofmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. leather skir, denim shirt, red bag... perfect matching!!!! I really love your outfit!

    Kisses,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very inspiring blog darling!
    i adore your work here! keep it up sweetheart.
    btw,following your blog now via bloglovin and gfc.
    Hope you can check out my blog and return the favor if u like.

    Mitch,xx
    http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE that skirt its fabulous!!!im new to blogger, thought i'd say hello & sign up! Check mine out if you can!

    Xo Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love a good denim shirt! nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look lovely hun, your skirt and shoes are gorgeous. Thanks for the comment, I'm following you now and would appreciate if you could check my blog out and follow back :) xx

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...