Thursday, February 23

what's in my everyday bag?


ipad
this counts as my notebook, my novels, my magazines and my laptop.. considering getting one for school? you should.

umbrella
I never leave the house without one in these times.

hand lotion
because my hands can never be moisturized enough.

gum
onion breath? pack three more! lol.

blackberry
my personal butler/assistant.

mini-makeup kit
mirror, translucent powder, kabuki brush and lipgloss. I really recommend MAC Prep + Prime - its like the god of loose powders.

sunglasses
to be worn when appropriate. i.e. as a disguise or sunshield or to simply add character to any outfit.

wallet + keys
 first thing you should check your purse for before you leave the house! I've had to learn this the hard way.

calculator
this always manages to find its way into my bag everyday.. #EngineeringGirlProblems

2 comments:

  1. just found your wonderful blog and follow you now!
    you're soo pretty!
    come and take a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    i'd be more than happy to have you as a new follower!
    xxx love,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...