Tuesday, February 7

'til we overdose..






sunglasses - rayban
watch - fossil
jacket - vintage
xo crewneck sweatshirt
shorts - american apparel
shoes - Jeffrey Campbell 'Back Off'

I decided to document my outfit from yesterday seeing as it was 46 degrees and sunny, in February, in Rochester, and thus a day to be remembered! I threw on shorts and this wool jacket and paired it with my shoes just to show how practical they really are! Any other fans of OVOXO/The Weeknd out there? Yeah, I see you!

10 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie, Thanks for ur lovely comment on my blog. Those shorts made me miss summer. Hope you continue to follow my blog, as will i. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots! The whole look is super cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment on my blog!
    i absolutely love your shoes ! they are to die for.
    following you as of today .
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage jacket. Those boots are soooo gorgeous!

    Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! This is beyonddddd! We are loving your wedges!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top! and how are incredible are those shoes? I absolutely love the metal design at the bottom! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is original!Am totaly LOVING all XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is ORIGINAL!Am totally loving all.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool jacket & tee!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! Combination blouse with xo print and amazing boots with dark blue jacket look just perfect!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...