Monday, February 27

terms of contrast..







sweater - f21
chain belt - f21
cheap monday 'second skin' jeans (here)
bag - aldo
boots - american eagle

One thing I love about this outfit is the way everything contrasts. Its so spring! The teal and blue on the sweater and the tan purse with the black detailing. I love this Aldo bag because it's great quality for the price and the style is classic and practical. These jeans are also a really special pair! They're really comfortable and they're the perfect fit. The high waist is flattering and so is the color. If you don't own a pair of denim from the swedish brand, you definitely should! 

As some of you know, my school is on the quarter system and this is our exam week. (booo! lol) I have 3 exams this week, but I have posts lined up for you guys, don't worry! I can't wait to be over and done with this quarter already. Wish me luck and Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!! Where did you get your accessories from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!

    watch - Michael Kors
    spike bracelet - forever 21
    blue bracelet - street vendor, seen ( here )

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatt?? you're so hot! :( it's depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your exams! And that is one fabulous outfit. The bag really caught my eye, but my favorite thing has got to be your jeans. I'll have to take your recommendation next time I am doing a denim purchase!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the BEST in all your exams.Loving the snow background,its a reminder of everything COOL!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really cute, and you're rockin the hell out of that bag ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...