Wednesday, February 15

NYFW F/W 2012 faves so far..

Helmut Lang
I love the seriousness of this collection. The crisp lines juxtaposed with the billowy silhouettes - I love everything about it! 

[source: style.com]


Rodarte
The leather dresses, the 90s shoulders and the menswear inspired turtlenecks and trousers. This collection was one that stood out to me in particular. Even their makeup is pristine! 

[source: style.com]

I have really enjoyed every show this fashion week but these are the two I love the most so far. I also love the playfulness of the Betsey Johnson show, the JackieO-ness of the Oscar De La Renta, the effortlessness of the Marc Jacobs and many more that I can't afford the time and space to write down! You'd think I was there by how much I keep up with these things. 
I'd like to thank style.com, the source of these pictures and the reason I'm not shooting myself in the foot for not being in the city right now! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Helmut Lang was my overall Fav's great pics :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...