Friday, February 10

neutral content..





head scarf - american apparel
necklace - f21 [gift]
knit cardigan - f21
tshirt - f21
riding pants - american apparel
flats - mia

Have you guys noticed how much I love american apparel? I've been wanting to wear my riding pants all this while and I finally got the chance to, today! I love the taupe and henna color because they're so neutral and versatile. Have you guys also noticed how "springy" I've been dressing lately, as well?.. I'm already anticipating the season - I'm so excited! I wish I was going to fashion week in New York right now.. I know I'm not the only one sitting in front of their computers virtually there! haha, I'm about to head to class now. I'll see you guys later! 

4 comments:

  1. the riding pants look gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Weatjer is great on your skin, you are glowing! Love effortless chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the riding pants look. My good friend is very into equestrian things (seeing as she rides horses!) so her riding pants definitely had me lusting after this pair!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...