Wednesday, February 29

Million Dollar BAG..

The Mulberry 'DelRey'




Like there hasn't been enough hype about these bags already.. I was so excited to learn that Mulberry had debuted a line of prim, proper and practical bags named after another strong, independent pop culture icon this Spring(remember the Alexa?). Emma Hill, Mulberry's creative director met Lana Del Rey last year and is said to have been so “captivated by her soulful, melancholy voice and the nostalgic beauty of her Video Games single and video” that she took to the drawing boards immediately. The 25-year-old songstress has such a powerful mastery of old Hollywood glamour that being a muse to such a big fashion house is no surprise. Lana Del Rey was sat front row at the debut of the bag on the Mulberry F/W 2012  runway in London, carrying the white ostrich leather DelRey (the one especially made for her). 

p.s. The bag doesn't really cost a million dollars.. It hits the stores in May and should retail for about $1,250. I am a Lana Del Rey fan myself and 'Million Dollar MAN' is one of my favorite singles off her new album Born to Die. Listen below. haha. 

p.p.s. Happy Leap Year Day! What are you guys gonna do with your extra day? 


13 comments:

  1. I love this bag so much! <3

    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she's really gone a long way in such a short length of time! the ostrich bag is cute :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetg...still wowed by your creativity.You will go places! love U

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello There
    I Love this Bag !!!!!! So Adorable
    Great Blog Hope you Follow 2 and Like Facebook !!!!

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/YennyStorytale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Mulberry, but this is way too much for a bag. Nice blog!
    the cuteberry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog!! You're blog is great :) looking forwar to reading more of your posts Wura xx

    dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog my dear!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other if you like :)

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    Mary
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. de toutes les couleurs, il est magnifique ce sac

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following also thank you very much <3

    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog follow me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...