Tuesday, January 24

those rainy days..







beanie - H&M
striped top - new look
pants - H&M
brogues - Aldo

You'd think we were in the middle of fall with the fallen leaves, the still-green grass and the rain in this scenery! I had to deliver a presentation for my class today. I decided to wear this to suit the dress code: "semi-formal". Not too formal and not too casual.. right? I like how the beanie rendered all effort of the brogues and blazer at being professional, useless. And that scarf? Mockery. I love it! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I would actually wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the McQueen skull scarf?
    Love your outfit btw. And the beanie. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your scarf it s a must have
    i love it



    Check out my blog and if you like follow me.Until 14 February you can win a a Gucci Guilty perfume ,all you need to do its to be a follower .
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable blog! You are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Definitely something I would wear. Actually it's quite similar to what I wore today hahaa :)

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...