Tuesday, January 31

This Just In: Back OFF!!






Back Off - Jeffrey Campbell

Hey there!! Missed me a little? 
I just got these in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited to show you guys! They're my first pair of Jeffrey Campbells and I love them so much! If you were getting JC's by default you would get Lita's right? But I just thought [personally] that these were a bit more wearable. Yes, I see the gaga-esque metal panel, wedge, and high top and I still stand by my opinion! haha. And the box is just the cutest thing!

6 comments:

  1. nice! love them

    got the Lita's and can hardly wear them around. would have definitely got these ones if i took more time to make decisions lool

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and i guess the style's in the genes. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the litas and they were perfect tho :p but everybody has thier thing so its cool. ive leggit been looking into getting wedges and these look sick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they're really pretty! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HIIIII ive been looking EVERYWHERE for themmmm. theyre sold out on solestruckkkk know anywhere else i can get em??

    they look great >: )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I know I just checked everywhere I know for you.. I can't find them either.. Keep checking solestruck, as well as Singer22 and NastyGal... They're bound to restock them soon! Good Luck and thanks for visiting my blog! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...