Thursday, January 5

lipstick essentials..





L-R: Lovelorn [lustre], Rebel [satin], Ruby Woo [matte], Girl About Town [amplified], Hug Me [lustre]

These are the essentials of a lipstick collection! Every girl needs her red, her nudes and her wild card shades, and these are mine.. My wild cards are Rebel and Girl About Town - for the bold days! Lovelorn and Hug Me are such pretty nude shades, for when you need to downplay the rest of your face, or just keep it simple. And Ruby Woo is a matte red pictured here, such a statement.. 

p.s. I wanted to know whether you guys would be interested in seeing more beauty posts or videos from me. I stopped doing videos because they weren't very good quality and they didn't really have an audience.. Let me know in the comments! Oh, and.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 

6 comments:

  1. I will surely love to see videos on beauty as I suck at sticking to beauty regimes and all that.
    happy New Year to you too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
    I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can MOSCHINO & Kartell shoes: Bow Wow or Super Bow! To participate go to this link:
    http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/01/international-giveaway-moschino-kartell.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blogg sweety, where r u from? www.babyshakur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!
    @babyshakur I'm from Nigeria! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...