Tuesday, January 17

each little snowflake..




coat - Guess
top - H&M
trousers - H&M
chelsea boots - Zara

I'd like to start by stating how much I actually hate the winter.. So I was so happy today when I looked out the window and most of the snow had melted away! I grabbed these zara boots and practically welded them on to my feet! Finally wearing footwear bereft of fur lining and/or heavy treading was bliss to me. Though I was being extra careful not to slip on ice and leftover slush, the look of these shiny babies was worth it all! This is how I like to dress on those warm(ish) cold days.. P.s. I know you like the look of blue, plum, black and white together too! Who would have guessed? 


5 comments:

  1. Zara boots are lush ! xx

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! I love the cardi and the shirt under. You're gorgeous.


    xo

    http://www.DolledUpDaily.com

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just checkin to see ur Okay, love the pics Reply if ur comin back in easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute... Love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...