Sunday, November 20

these stripes in my eyes...






striped top - new look
pants - H&M
shoes - f21

on my lips - MAC 'Lovelorn'

I came down to the city for Thanksgiving break and I've fallen in love with it [again]. The skyline, the bright lights and the pollution - lol - every part of it.. For the first time ever, we left the numbered streets and ventured into Soho. I might even make a photodiary out of my whole experience there! These photos were taken in front of the Kardashian's DASH store (which I wouldn't say was anything to write home about..) I wished greatness on myself as I walked in and out of theory, rag and bone, vivienne tam and chanel.. I did however purchase a very fine vintage piece from Cheap Jack's that I cannot wait to show you guys in a 'recent finds' post!

14 comments:

  1. I love it, Charlie! Stripes look gorg on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool combo! you're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there any reason why you're this cool? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me miss New York all over again! I was there this past May and fell in love with the city, especially Soho! I can't wait to see what you found at Cheap Jacks! And thank you for visiting my blog! :)

    xoxo,

    Janet

    crayolaactually.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so cool!
    http://polyakovat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit, great style!! :) xx
    Im following your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope those paparazi didnt miss u.(Uyai asian)Decode if u can.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fur vest...so chic!


    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice vest :)looks great with the striped sweater :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...