Wednesday, December 7

Recent Finds / Haul..

Here are some items I picked up recently which I thought might interest you! 


clockwise L-R: M.A.C 18-color shimmer palette, Red Chanel-esque purse from Urban Expressions, Large Black Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Black Bottega-esque purse from Urban Expressions, American Apparel High-waisted cut-offs here, ALDO bangles.


Vintage Wool Military jacket pictures on the right from Cheap Jack's! 


skirts - All from H&M. DOn't you just love leather and houndstooth? 


L-R: Betsey Johnson Hidden-Platform Pumps, Steve Madden Ankle Boots, Patent Chelsea Boots by ZARA here

Hope you like them! Pardon the pictures; my lack of better background or lighting options.. My class schedule this quarter takes up all my daytime leaving only few minutes of sunlight for me to take advantage of! 

10 comments:

  1. Girl! That vintage jacket is BOMB.COM!!! Lol :p
    love the red purse and the leather skirt on the right!
    you're amazing, Jackie! :)) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sooo drawn to the red purse and the cut-offs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some amazing pieces. I love all the leather and those betsey johnson platorms are amazing!!

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the steve madden boots and the zara chelsea boots!unfortunately my feet are too big so no nice shoes for me all the time :(.lucky you
    love the red-purse as well!
    http://roseanneatthecarrefour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ALL the items... the shoes especially those chelseas boots are soo stylish for this winter!! :)

    http://pearlsdiamondsandfashion.blogspot.com/ ~ XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey JFE, Great taste! Hope u find the time n place to rock em all.Ci Ciao!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh I'm so jealous of the skirts you bought!! The cut out leather skirt on the right is exactly what I've been looking for but failing miserably to find. Amazing haul <33

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all!Now that's a haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...