Wednesday, October 5

one of the boys...




blazer - Charlotte Russe 
tshirt - f21
acid wash jeans - f21
flats - Dorothy Perkins

Hi everyone! I hope you're all well.. It's been a while since I've blogged and I do miss it dearly. I've just finished my midterm exams (already! right?) and I should have more breathing space soon. This was my outfit today - Its supposed to be my take on androgyny! Like? I'm trying to hold on to every last bit of summer so dearly. Sadly enough, it dropped about 1000 degrees this evening alone! lol, no I'm kidding. On the upside, its about to be snuggle weather! Hello oversize knits, large mugs of hot chocolate and the exciting things about late fall and winter. Hope you're all making the best out of your days!


5 comments:

  1. Loved it when I saw it on Chictopia! Still loving it :D


    http://www.freestyle-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fashionista! Am wowed by the animal twist to the whole ensemble! Hmm also find the necklace interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! ♥
    @Sheyla you looked great on TeenVogue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! <3
    I could dress this way everyday for the rest of my life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...