Thursday, October 13

if gypsies were fairies...






tank top - H&M
belt - ASOS
maxi skirt - ZARA
necklace - f21

ft. Gold/Brown Arm Party

Does anyone else laugh as hard as I do? No? Okay.. lol. Today was a wonderful day in Rochester. 70 something degree weather, just the right amount of sunshine and breeze - I couldn't have asked for more. It made me realize how much I loved this tank top: the airiness, the lace detailing around the neckline and back. I also love the peplum effect the belt creates for it and I hope you guys do too. I am currently being weighed down by the project I have due Wednesday that still needs work. (I should probably get back to it now.) Besides this, things in my life are getting better. I have a surprise for you lovely readers soon and I will only give one clue: "firstandforever". Can you guess what it might be? 

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. you have really good taste in jewelry :)
    www.pollybussell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...