Wednesday, September 21

my current top 10s..

top 10 :: songs

10. Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
9.Clarkes - Vybz Kartel
8.Freaks and Geeks - Childish Gambino
7.Get Down - Vector ft. TuFace
6.The Birds Part 1 - The Weeknd
5.White Nights - Oh Land
4.Club Paradise - Drake
3.Oh My - DJ Drama ft. Wiz Khalifa, Fabolous, Roscoe Dash.
2.Left Too Late - Florrie
1. Loft Music - The Weeknd

Can you tell I listen to really, every and any kind of music there is..? 

top 10 :: trends

10.Red Lips
9.Lace/Sheer Fabric
8.Half moon nails
7.Leopard print
6.Rolled-up denim
5.Polka dots
4.Blazers
3.Billowy silhouettes
2.Winged eyeliner
1.Peter Pan collars

top 10 :: blogs


top 10 :: tv shows

10.Keeping up with the Kardashians
9.Family Guy 
8.Switched at Birth
7.Vampire Dairies
6.Jersey Shore (yes, I said it!)
5.Fashion Police
4.The Mentalist
3.Bad Girls Club
2.The Lying Game
1.Pretty Little Liars

Dear Readers, 
      (how formal is this? lol) I really appreciate you all bearing with me on the lack of posts.. Being an engineer first and foremost does get really hard at times. Well, I hope you like this post for the time being! Be sure to let me know in the comments what your top 10s are as well because I really would like to know! OR... You could post a link to your blog below if you decide to make a 'top 10s' post as well.. Hope you're all well! 

'til next time, 
J.

8 comments:

  1. sweetgirl!Very Original!Am loving the" randomness" of it all! Very RACY. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your top tens! I should make these lists too=) I also enjoy Dulce Candy's blog and I love leapord print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the love people!
    Really appreciate it.. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these top 10 lists!! It's such a great look into your personality.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love nearly all the shows on your top 10- except the lying game- such horrible acting and i also love forever21!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...