Thursday, September 15

arbitrary..






cardigan - Tommy Hilfiger
tanktop - Primark
accessories - F21
high-waisted jeans - New Look
shoes - Topshop

I love these shoes! Can you tell? lol... I hope you all have been well. I'm finally settling into my new routine and coming to terms with the fact that summer is over. Its been stressful (notice I've broken out?) but I'll come round soon enough. Oh and No, this is not my apartment, in case anyone was wondering. It belongs to my good friend, Nini who I credit for these great photos! You will undeniably get the room tour I promised and grow weary of seeing it soon enough! On a side note, I'm really bummed about is completely missing out on the excitement of the New York Fashion Week! Even the youtube live-streams :-(.. Is there enough pity in the world for me?? okay, that's a tad melodramatic but hey, I think I'm done rambling now! lol.. I hope you're all having a great week! I personally cannot wait for the weekend..

x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! Esp d jeans! Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look.. :)x

    http://mariam-aduke-adetutu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very effortless style, love the earth tones of the accessories as well as the gold notes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...