Friday, August 5

print schedule..



from head to toe:

random pashmina 
print top - H&M
print hareem pants - H&M
studded cuff - F21
purse - New Look
shoes - topshop


Only a city as pretty as London.. 


Aside from the unpredictable weather and ridiculous strength of the Pound, not much at all is stopping me from falling in deep love with this city.. The appeal of the age, the stories in the stone - its all very splendid! This outfit was what I wore when my [rather large extended] family and I went out see the Buckingham Palace and a few other sights in the city! It took so much to psychologically persuade myself to wear so much print out of the house! haha, I really HAD to document this for all the daring! 

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...