Sunday, August 14

Nails of the Moment: O.P.I "Shorts Story"






overall quality: *****
lasting wear: ****o
color: *****
+ its not tested on animals; its DBP, formaldehyde and toluene free which means its GREEN


Hi there! Say hello to my nails of the moment! (what an introduction, lol) As you can see, I'm trying to get the most out of bright colors like this before the Fall is finally here (yay!).. I'm absolutely loving this color right now; so much so that I doubt a little Fall (or even Winter [cue gasp]) would get in my way of wearing it! Shorts Story by O.P.I is an excellent shade, clearly can suit most skin tones and will give excellent quality and lasting wear well worth the price! 

This is not a sponsored ad, and in no way did I receive payment or compensation for this "review". It's my honest opinion! :-)   




2 comments:

  1. super pretty colour!! x
    ps. thanks SO much for entering my lil' competition doll good luck :) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I appreciate your visiting my blog!
    p.s. you're very welcome.. :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...