Wednesday, August 24

fantasy living..







tshirt - F21
belt - F21
maxi skirt - Zara
flats - Topshop

ft. religious bracelets - ALDO [mens]

Took these in the beautiful evening light outside the amc after we had just seen the new movie "The Help".. Inspiring stuff, I tell you. <#Preaching: Be grateful for all you have and all you experience. Build your opinions and values so that your point of view on life someday would be worth something. Live like you're already writing your autobiography. yadiyadayada> Now that I'm done, I will get back to my Chinese takeout and catching up on Pretty Little Liars.. Generally living out the last few weeks (*gloat*) I have of holiday and not caring [now] about the few extra pounds that will inevitably follow! lol Hope you're all enjoying your week! 

21 comments:

  1. loving this outfit gorgeous skirt x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this skirt! I want a maxi skirt for fall- but I have not found the right one, at the right price.
    I really like your styling with the belt and shoes.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    and Olivia, you can get some nice cheap ones at Forever 21 and H&M now! Thanks for visiting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely skirt!

    www.eni-jay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt girl! So pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing in that maxi skirt! <3

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i absolutely love your shoes :)
    thanks for the advice about the white cast! cant wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the contrast between the blue and white, you look lovely! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/ X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flats are so cute!! Love the skirt. ;)

    Thanks for your kind comment (:
    Come see me again, I have something new for you!
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! I appreciate you guys visiting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!Love the skirt!And your pictures are great!
    xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Especially love the flats.

    xoxo,
    Queen B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank youssss! Lol
    @PrettyPriscilla why fall hand? Haha Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. move over kimora,theres anew kid on the block!!! Babygirl am soooo proud of you.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Skirt = Cute! Luckily your Maxi's hit the floor!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...