1. sourced from Tumblr: The nationalist harmony that the makeup and dressing in this picture seem to preach..
2. Rumi Neely from fashiontoast.com: I love the very Parisian vibe here..
3. sourced from Tumblr: Pink, Gold, Black + White, coming together in seamless harmony is rather intriguing!
4. sourced from Tumblr: Her plum lips being the only taint on her portrayed perfection..
5. sourced from Tumblr: Haute maternity Couture - need I say more?
6. sourced from Tumblr: The effrontery that one must summon to put spikes along the sides of denim.. Inspired?
7. sourced from Tumblr: These ALDO 'Forewood' ankara wedges would surely make ANY outfit pop..
8. sourced from Google: Rocker/grunge in its unnatural habitat depicted in this Chanel spread..
9. from the ZARA summer lookbook: The disconnected collar on this romper is just the touch it needed.. And cat print? wow..
10. from the ZARA summer lookbook: Denim + any kind of print = Winning..
11. sourced from Tumblr: If I had any say, this would be called "print blocking"..
Usually, I store every picture I stumble across on the internet that seems to speak to me in one way or another in a very frequently-visited picture folder on my computer called "<insert name of month> Inspiration". I don't know when/why I started doing this exactly, but it just became a habit. I just thought I'd share it with you this time around. Just tell me if you guys would like me to do this every month - I'd like to know! Are you inspired??