Thursday, June 9

May Favorites! (Late)

The items listed below are my May favorites. Even though its June and I'm a tad late, I still have to put this out there. These are a few items I own that I can genuinely say served me well this month. I will also include some randoms that I have recently found noteworthy this past month as well! 

face
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Face Wash
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
MAC Prep + Prime 
MAC 'Girl About Town' Lipstick
MAC 'Ruby Woo' Lipstick
MAC 'Ambering Rose' Blush
Gold Eyeshadow [IMAN/bhccosmetics]
Sigma F50 (Stippling)Brush
WayFarer Sunglasses 

body
denim vests
denim shirts
varsity jackets
leather jackets
distressed vintage shorts
maxi dresses
patent pumps
animal print elements
mint nails
midnight-blue nails

blogs


I'd love to know what your favorite things this past month were! Tell me in the comments! Hope you enjoyed reading this... I promise a tutorial, just as soon as I can get the video I filmed days ago up on my YouTube channel [rate,comment and subscribe]! Thanks for your patience. xx

2 comments:

  1. ruby woo is my favourite lipstick tooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! its absolutely lovely and looks good on almost every skin tone! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...