Monday, June 20

Its Tradition!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well... As many of you would have noticed, I haven't been posting very often. This is because I have been home for the past three weeks enjoying the peace and serenity here and have not really gone anywhere I had to 'dress up' to at all. I hope you will forgive me for my slacking and I promise to get back to posting at least twice a week! Yes, TWICE! Enjoy! 




Today, I have another OOTD since I haven't done one in a while. Its of me sporting a Traditional Nigerian dress [which my mom designed for me]. Alright fine, its not traditional Nigerian attire, but hey, its made from the traditional African fabric called Ankara (which we find a lot of American celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Blake Lively sporting nowadays)! Its basically imbibing modern designs/inspiration into our African culture - the maxi dress + traditional fabric. Its quite creative if you think about it like that. I hope you liked it! 

2 comments:

  1. Are your bracelets Juicy Couture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! But only the gold one on my right hand. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...