Wednesday, June 29

gray skies and coral rain..






from head to toe:

earrings - Freedom for TopShop
tank top - H&M
jeans - New Look
belt - H&M
purse - New Look 
peep toes - Guess


I'm really starting to like this Coral color; even more than pink [my all time favorite] right now. I saw this belt and these earrings and I knew for SURE that my love for the color was here to stay. I was really just going for a very casual effortless look today, thus the minimal jewelry. 
*****************************************************************
Background switch! 
- I needed to do a close up on the earring whilst seated in my mother's shoe shop. :-) 
*****************************************************************
I hope you like this! 

2 comments:

  1. i see you and all that junk in the trunk missy! LOVE the bag! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...