Friday, May 13

Mega Haul...


So here are a few items I have recently purchased... This is a 'collective' haul - over the span of the past 3 weeks or so.. So know that I didn't just go out on a rampage and buy all these things at once: that would be crazy! These are things that I have had on my wishlist for a while, contemplated and debated and finally decided to buy. I tend to do that (a lot), just because I'm very picky on what I spend [my own] money on. So here's everything I bought: 











1. Sigma F50 Duo Fiber (Stippling Brush) & Sigma E35 (Tapered Blending Brush)
2. ASOS Double-Cross ring (which I have coveted for ages!)
3. "G" Harajuku Lovers fragrance (eau de toilette)
4. Forever 21 tops
5. Lash glue
6. M.A.C Prep + Prime translucent powder
7. M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid (NW50)... (yes, I finally made a decision)
8. ICING Blush 
9. Mint Sorbet Sally Hansen Nail Polish
10. Fashion Lashes Eyelashes
11.  Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
12. ICING Bronzer
13. D.I.Y Daisy Dukes (shorts)
14. Vintage High-waisted denim cut-offs (shorts)


6 comments:

  1. i love your accent and you haul video....those shorts are to die!!! I want xx


    BLEURGH!!
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... My accent? Thanks so much! :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shorts & cross ring :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! And I loooovveeee your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring i've coveted the harajuku lovers fragrance since like forever!! so jealous- love your blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...