Friday, May 27

Inspiration: Alexa Chung

    Hello Everyone! I really want to apologize to all of you for not  posting in such a long time! I had my Final Exams last week, and right after that, I left school to begin my stressful journey home for the summer vacation. Yes, it was a two day flight all the way back to Nigeria. Okay, maybe the flight wasn't exactly two days, but I did take two days to get here... But the time difference confuses me anyways, so I'm not even really sure. Ranting, I know.. 

   So, as some of you who follow my twitter and tumblr would know, I love Alexa Chung. I have decided then that this post would be a tribute to her. She's a beautiful woman with impeccable style. She's a model, TV personality and a current contributing editor at British VOGUE. I strive to be just like her! :)





 [source: Google]


Who are your celebrity muses? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...