Saturday, May 7

I Beg to Differ...











Head band - Icing
Jumper top - Forever 21
Cut-off shorts - Vintage Calvin Klein
Ring - Asos
Belt - H&M
Sneakers - Converse All Star

Yay! My first Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) post of hopefully, many more. Today was IMAGINErit here at my school. Basically a lot of people, clubs and organizations put on exhibitions and displays and students and guests walk around the campus viewing them. I woke up this morning feeling so much better, and the fact that it was so sunny added to my good mood. Could I have asked for more? I decided to take advantage of such good fortune and be creative with my outfit! 

5 comments:

  1. i love this outfit you look so cool :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the rest of your jeans Jackie? :P
    I love your outfit, you make great fashion choices :) LOVE your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Khalida! :")
    thank you lolita, I love you're blog its pretty! I've just followed it too... follow back! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super cute !
    looks so comfortable ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...