Thursday, April 21

in the hand of every powerful woman, lies that BlackBerry...

source: tumblr

I really don't know what my life would be without this contraption. As a College Student, there are many things I need to survive like my planners, calendars, to do lists, task managers. Having all of these in one place - the very same place I have all my social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger, YouTube),as well as all my friends and family and being able to carry them around with me is all too convenient. My BlackBerry has saved my life in more ways than I can even list! This post, I have decided will just be an ode to this modern revolutionary tool. To iPhone and Android users, BlackBerry users are out-of-the-loop/outdated/uncool. I retort their snarky remarks with nothing but silence, I just shake my head and think "they don't even know"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...